Cilegon, 14 – 18 Juni 2021
Course + Exam :
USD $ 850
SLV TRAINING & CERTIFICATION CENTER
Ruko Metro Cilegon Blok A1 No.9, Cilegon – Banten 42411
Is it for me?
This course is suitable for all NDT personnel, inspectors and technicians engaged in, or responsible for, inspection of castings, forgings or fabricated items during manufacture or in-service in different product sectors.
It is also suitable for personnel working in the aerospace industry.
Certification available in this method (Levels 1 and 2):
- Wrought Products
- Pre and in-service inspection multi-sector (Welds, Castings and Wrought Product)
What will I learn?
This course will cover materials, methods, compatibility of materials, and equipment and safety aspects. It will also offer you practical exercises and methods of assessing sensitivity. During the Level 2 instruction writing and application, attendees requiring only Level 1 training will carry out practical applications to written instructions.
Training is in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9712 and ends with a written and practical test.
What will I leave with?
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Explain the basic principles of penetrant inspection methods
- Carry out penetrant inspection using solvent-removable, water-washable and post-emulsifiable/removal processes
- Write clear and concise inspection instructions and test reports
- Meet syllabus requirements for CSWIP, PCN Level 2