API 570 Piping Inspector
Cilegon, 16 – 30 November 2019
Sabtu – Minggu (5x Pertemuan)
Biaya Training & Pendaftaran : Rp. 6.500.000,- (Training Only)
Piping is most important part in Industry. This equipment which deals with design, analysis, installation,testing, commissioning and maintenance of Piping System. Industrially, all piping activities are performed with the compliance and guidelines of International and Industrial Codes & Standards as well as the laws and regulations of respective local authority.
API 570 covers the inspection, rating, repair, and alteration procedures for metallic and FRP piping systems and their associated pressure relieving devices that have been in-service. API 570 was developed for the petroleum refining and chemical process industries but may be used, where practical, for any piping system. It is intended for use by organizations that maintain or have access to an authorized inspection agency, a repair organization, and technically qualified piping engineers, inspectors, and examiners.
This course objectives to train the participants to gain more knowledge with respect to maintenance, inspection, repair, and alteration, rerating, and repair of in service metallic piping system to pass the API 570 Authorized Piping Inspector Examination.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
1. Those wanting to pass API 570 Exam
2. Those working in oil and gas company
3. Those wanting to increase more knowledge of in-service and new construction piping process
4. Those pursuing QA/QC career in oil and gas down-stream, revamp maintenance, and turn around
COURSE MATERIALS OF API 570 Piping Inspector Training :
1. API 570 : Piping Inspection Code : Inspection,Repair, Alteration, and Rerating of In-Service Piping System
2. API RP 571 : Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry
3. API RP 574 : Inspection Practices for Piping System Components
4. API RP 577 : Welding Inspection and Metallurgy
5. API RP 578 : Material Verification Program for New and Existing Alloy Piping System
6. ASME Section V : Nondestructive Examination
7. ASME Section IX : Welding and Brazing Qualifications,Welding Only
8. ASME B 16.5 : Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings
9. ASME B 31.3 : Process Piping
API 570 Piping Inspector Training will delivered by API Certified Instructors
Phone : 0254 – 8481815
Mobile : +62 8111 788 615
Email : email@example.com