CSWIP 3.1 – Welding Inspector – Level 2.
Jakarta, 7 – 14 June 2021
Kelas Malam (Night Class)
Theory : 7 – 12 June 2021 (18.30 s/d 22.00)
Practical : 13 June 2021 (09.00 s/d 16.00)
Exam / Ujian : 14 June (09.00 s/d 16.00)
Next Schedule :
13 September 2021
6 December 2021
#CSWIP #SLV #TWI #cilegon #relaxitsonlywelding #indonesiaweldingschool #sekolahlasvanovan
Course and exam fee =
USD $ 1.725 (EXCLUDE TAX)
Khusus Alumni SLV Rp. 23.500.000,-
*Open registration until 22 Mei 2021.
Minimum payment for registration (Rp. 7.000.000,-)
Suitable for :
Inspection engineers and supervisory staff. The course is ideal for inspectors requiring preparation for the CSWIP examinations – Welding Inspector.
Those with little or no previous welding experience are advised to attend the Certificate in Visual Inspection of Welds course to prepare for this course.
Course Content :
The duties and responsibilities of a welding inspector; fusion welding processes; typical weld defects; types of steel; carbon-manganese, low alloy and stainless steels; hardening of steels; weld ability; heat treatment; parent metal defects; visual inspection; testing parent metals and welds; destructive tests; NDT techniques; welder and procedure approval; codes and standards; outline of safe working practices; practice in examination questions; continuous and end-of-course assessment. In addition, candidates meeting the CSWIP requirements for eligibility complete the relevant CSWIP examination on day 5.
- To understand factors which influence the quality of fusion welds in steels
- To recognize characteristics of commonly used welding processes in relation to quality control
- To interpret drawing instructions and symbols to ensure that specifications are met
- To set up and report on inspection of welds, macro sections and other mechanical tests
- To assess and report on welds to acceptance levels
- To confirm that incoming material meets stipulated requirements and recognize the effects on weld quality of departure from specification
- To be in a position to pass the Welding Inspector – Level 2 examinations
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
- Welding Inspector for a minimum of 3 years with experience related to the duties and responsibilities listed in Clause 1.2.2 of CSWIP document WI-6-92, under qualified supervision, independently verified
- Certified Visual Welding Inspector (Level 1) for a minimum of 2 years with job responsibilities in the areas listed in 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 of CSWIP document WI-6-92
- Welding Instructor or Welding Foreman/Supervisor for a minimum of 5 years
Email : email@example.com
Mobile : +62 811 838 1232
Phone : +62 254 8481815
Untuk jadwal training lainnya dapat di KLIK JUDUL di bawah ini :
Bidang – bidang Profesi yg bisa di Sertifikasi/Uji Kompetensi di SLV