CSWIP 3.1 – Welding Inspector – Level 2
CSWIP 3.1 – Welding Inspector – Level 2.
(Blended Training On-line KELAS MALAM)
CSWIP 3.1 – WELDING INSPECTOR
On-line Night Class :
Theory, 14 – 20 December 2020 ( 🕢18.30 – 22.30)
Offline Class must be present at the SLV Test Center
Practical, 21 December 2020 (🕘09.00 – 16.00 )
Examination, 22 December 2020 (🕘09.00 – 16.00)
All participants will be given free E-learning access to the TWI Virtual Academy for early study and preparation for the exam starting from 14 september 2020.
#CSWIP #SLV #TWI #cilegon #relaxitsonlywelding #indonesiaweldingschool #sekolahlasvanovan
Course and exam fee =
Rp. 30.000.000,- (Include Tax)
*Open registration until 2 December 2020.
Minimum payment for registration (Rp. 7.000.000,-)
Suitable for :
Inspection engineers and supervisory staff. The course is ideal for inspectors requiring preparation for the CSWIP examinations – Welding Inspector.
Those with little or no previous welding experience are advised to attend the Certificate in Visual Inspection of Welds course to prepare for this course.
Course Content :
The duties and responsibilities of a welding inspector; fusion welding processes; typical weld defects; types of steel; carbon-manganese, low alloy and stainless steels; hardening of steels; weld ability; heat treatment; parent metal defects; visual inspection; testing parent metals and welds; destructive tests; NDT techniques; welder and procedure approval; codes and standards; outline of safe working practices; practice in examination questions; continuous and end-of-course assessment. In addition, candidates meeting the CSWIP requirements for eligibility complete the relevant CSWIP examination on day 5.
- To understand factors which influence the quality of fusion welds in steels
- To recognize characteristics of commonly used welding processes in relation to quality control
- To interpret drawing instructions and symbols to ensure that specifications are met
- To set up and report on inspection of welds, macro sections and other mechanical tests
- To assess and report on welds to acceptance levels
- To confirm that incoming material meets stipulated requirements and recognize the effects on weld quality of departure from specification
- To be in a position to pass the Welding Inspector – Level 2 examinations
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
- Welding Inspector for a minimum of 3 years with experience related to the duties and responsibilities listed in Clause 1.2.2 of CSWIP document WI-6-92, under qualified supervision, independently verified
- Certified Visual Welding Inspector (Level 1) for a minimum of 2 years with job responsibilities in the areas listed in 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 of CSWIP document WI-6-92
- Welding Instructor or Welding Foreman/Supervisor for a minimum of 5 years
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +62 811 838 1232
Phone : +62 254 8481815