8 – 12 March 2021
Normal Price Course + Exam :
Now Only :
Candidates with or without experience in the Painting Inspection Industry.
- To recognise and identify the benefits/disadvantages of paint systems
- To understand the importance of surface preparation
- To understand methods of application and testing
- To understand paint system inspections
- To interpret requirements of standards
- To meet the syllabus requirements for the BGAS-CSWIP Painting Inspector Examination.
Candidates MUST bring:
- 2 passport sized photographs
- a valid eyesight certificate from a doctor or an optician showing satisfactory eyesight for near vision, permitting reading a minimum of Times Roman N4, or equivalent type and size letters, at not less than 300mm on a standard test chart for near vision, in at least one eye, corrected or uncorrected. Candidates for the painting inspector will be required to have had a colour perception assessment by the Ishihara 24 plate test or an equivalent
- a completed application form and full examination fee
Renewal can only be made within three months of the expiry date. Any application received after three months of the expiry cannot be considered and can only be renewed by re-examination.
If the applicant is a holder of BGAS-CSWIP Site Coatings Inspector Approval, it should be noted that day 1 of the syllabus will cover items which the applicant may be already conversant in and therefore attendance on this day (although strongly recommended) is entirely at their discretion. Course duration may then be only 4 days. However, should the applicant decide against attendance on this day, there will be no reduction in course fee.
Four-day training course with examination on day 5, or for less experienced candidates there is the opportunity to take the examination the following week.